shabby blogs design

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentine Decor

This little sign came together really quickly- gotta love projects like that! I started with a scrap of 1x4, then painted it white. I cut out vinyl with my Cricut, stuck it on, then painted red over that. When the red paint was almost dry, I peeled the vinyl off with my little Cricut pick tool (you could use anything- a pin, etc.) When it was completely dry, I distresssed it just a bit. That's all there was to it! I love the pop of red that this little sign gives- I think I like it the best in this little easel.


1 comment:

  1. So cute!! The weathering totally makes this! And I'm such a red fan. Very cute on that stand, indeed Would be delighted for you to link this up at Mop It Up Mondays: http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/2012/02/mop-it-up-mondays-party-2.html

    {HUGS},
    kristi

    ReplyDelete