Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Last 3 pages of Baby album and altered notebooks
I finally finished the last 3 pages of the baby album- who would think just plunking some buttons, flowers, ribbons on some pages would take so long.... but then this is me we're talking about ...... I also finished my best buddy's notebook for an altered notebook swap (technically this is after the pm date, but since we're buddies and I'm sending her a package at the end of the month, I've gotten a grace period on this... I used an edge distresser on the bottom print of paper so it has that distressed look in the middle of the notebook covers. I normally put some ribbon across the middle of the covers, but I thought this might add a nice look, and I was pleased with the result. The other notebook (the red and green one) is a thank you gift for my neighbor who helped me out recently, and I thought it would be nice to do something for her. I think I actually , GASP! , have time left in the month to scrap some layouts... must .... control.... self.... from playing with more mini albums..... I can't seem to resist those and there are some I want to try...., but it's been forever since I scrapped a page for myself... Anyhow, this is just my latest "finally done with them" projects.