shabby blogs design

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Word Bloom Album


This is the final product that I came up with for my tutorial on word bloom albums in Scrapping with Friends. I tried the word "family" first with smaller letters, and I found it impractical for decent size pictures, so I made bigger letters and hence the album got bigger. I was much happier with this version. I didn't do that much to it other than inking and Stickling and a few ribbon ties... my arms and hands weren't cooperating terribly well. I got the idea from http://www.craftbits.com/ . If you want to see the original version with the gal's tutorial/instructions, you can search "word bloom album" on the Craftbits site. You can also check out "word bloom album" in Scrapping with Friends on Cafemom for my little tutorial, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment