shabby blogs design

Sunday, September 5, 2010

"My Blessings" wood photo holder


I found this idea on http://www.howdoesshe.com/ - a really cool blog, there's lots of fun wood projects on there. I want to try more. We'll be doing this for October's craft in the MOPS group I'm involved in. If you're interested in MOPS, you can check it out at http://www.mops.org/ - MOPS is a great opportunity for support and connection with other moms. This picture shows what I did for the example for the group, and therefore can be finished in the given time we have for crafts for that meeting. I plan on doing another one (or more :) for gifts), and I think I'll maybe paint the blocks and sand and ink around the edges, but I didn't want to add too many extra steps for the meeting. It felt good to craft again, I've been busy with summer and kids and such, along with working on another mini album for a friend, so it felt good to whip this out. It comes together really fast!

2 comments:

  1. OH I love it!! Thank you for the link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I'm sure you'll find a TON of great projects on the howdoesshe site... there's so many more I want to make.. I gotta share something that good (not to mention give them credit :) )

    ReplyDelete