shabby blogs design

Monday, October 17, 2011

Scrapbooking Retreat Layouts






This last weekend, I got to go to a scrapbooking retreat- it was a lot of fun, and I was able to get a lot accomplished (for me ;) ) It was great to be able to focus solely on scrapping and not have to get stuff out, then put it away. Everyone had their own 8 foot table to work on and we could leave our supplies out the whole time. We scrapped into the late hours and woke up early to scrap some more! Crazy productive and TIRED! Anyhow, I was able to use a sewing machine on some of my layouts for the first time- I usually hand stitch- which doesn't leave the option of zip zagging really- so I tried it with the machine, and my oh my, that's fun! If you have the opportunity to go to a scrapbooking getaway, I recommend going, and having a friend along to make it more fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment