shabby blogs design

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Closet fresheners

Soooo.... it's after Christmas now, and I really didn't want to have to put my scented pine cones away. I used some for a garland for my mantle, using this idea :http://organizeyourstuffnow.com/wordpress/?p=26047&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OrganizeAndDecorateEverything+%28Organize+and+Decorate+Everything%29 .... and then I thought, hey, I have a few left over. (Oh, by the way, I used my drill to drill a small hole matching the size of the eye screws I was using- made it so easy to get those screws in the pine cones- genius (and not mine) I tell you!
I decided to use the left over cinnamon pine cones to freshen up my closets- the clothes end up smelling musty and funky when they're not worn every day. I just took some ribbon and hung them up. I figure that as long as they don't touch the clothing, but are close enough to make it smell better, we'll be fine. I love easy things like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment