shabby blogs design

Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine's wood projects











I found these wood Valentine's projects while perusing my blog reader... the conversation block idea I found from Brown Paper Packages, and I can't remember where the stacked lengths idea was from... so if you come across it and it was your idea- for the record, I'm not claiming it as my own, but thanking you for a cute idea! :) In the Brown Paper Packages project, she used fence posts, but I had 2 x 4 blocks, so I just used those. I painted 2 different colors on the blocks, then sanded to show the bottom color. I did the same thing on the other project too. I cut out the letters out of vinyl with my Cricut- Alphalicious font. I'm thinking the "love, kisses, Valentine wishes" project might look more "complete" with some ribbon, but I need to find some first... so we'll see. The conversation hearts are fun because you can arrange them however you want. So thanks to the ladies in "blog-land" for the cute ideas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment