shabby blogs design

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Best things in life aren't things photo holder

I finally finished this project inspired by one found on Pinterest. Here's the link to the original source and directions :http://andreanelsworth.hubpages.com/hub/Home-Art-How-to-Make-The-Best-Things-in-Life-Arent-Things-Decorative-Wall-Sign-Tutorial . I want to give credit where it is due. I loved this idea- and it can be tailored to how many pictures you want to display (children, grandchildren, etc.) I painted and crackled my wood, then painted and distressed some mini clothespins- I thought it might be a bit much to crackle them also- but, on their own, they'd be pretty cute that way :) I pretty much copied the tutorial other than that- I think the look of the ribbon on the clothespins adds a pretty touch. Anyhow, one more thing from Pinterest accomplished! This is going into our MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers- www.mops.org ) auction next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment