shabby blogs design

Monday, March 12, 2012

Dry Erase tiles for buffet table/drinks/ place cards

I found the idea for these on Pinterest- and here's the link to the original source (the source that I found) She has a great blog- I'm definitely a fan! http://www.madiganmade.com/2011/11/make-dry-erase-table-signs-for.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MadiganMade+%28madigan+made%29 These tiles were about $1.58 at Lowe's- they're approximately 2x6 inches.. I used the Storybook cartridge with my Cricut to cut out different vinyl, and I love the look of the black on white. You could use any color vinyl you wanted- or tile for that matter. Ooohhhhh, wouldn't red vinyl look great on the white? I could go on and on. These would make a great housewarming/wedding gift. Depending on your budget, you could use these for place cards for a dinner you're having. They'd be fantastic on a buffet table or beverage area. I made these for our MOPS auction, I just need to get a dry erase pen to go with it- I like how she tied them up with ribbon too :) . So check out the Madigan Made blog, I bet you won't be disappointed!




No comments:

Post a Comment