shabby blogs design

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cards made with the Cricut Damask cartridge



I borrowed the Cricut Damask cartridge from a friend and played around the other night- trying to come up with some easy cards for teacher gifts. There were some designs that I liked better than others, and if I'd had more time I would have embellished them more. I added stick on rhinestones and pearls to add a bit more to them. Anyhow, you can use any combination of colors that you like that complement each other. I wish that I'd had wider organza ribbon to tie around them, but like I said, they were quick gifts and I didn't have time to go get more. Anyhow, I took a quick picture of them all together, no great close ups.. but it's enough to prove that I did something.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment