shabby blogs design

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lost Socks hanger/board

I borrowed this idea from a blog I follow: "Organize and Decorate" . This is obviously my take on it. I crackled/distressed the board (leftover cut from a scrap board I bought at Home Depot), and painted the front of my clothespins the same color. I used rub-ons for the initials of my children. I used my new power drill to drill holes for a ribbon hanger, and used my Cricut to cut letters out. I'm not sure if I think the size of the letters is too big or not... We'll leave it this way for right now. I'm going to hang it in my laundry room for all those socks that don't have a match at the time- there always seems to be several floating around.

No comments:

Post a Comment