shabby blogs design

Monday, February 7, 2011

Scripture Verse tag books
















I made a few of these Scripture verse tag books a couple of years ago now, and the verses mean just as much now to me as they did when I was reading through the book of Psalms during a really difficult time in my life. I decided to make some verse tag books for a couple of friends who are experiencing some struggles of their own, and I thought they might like something of this nature. The verses mean so much to me, speaking of God's character and faithfulness, especially when you're struggling, and clinging to who you know God to be. I hope that they find comfort and encouragement in the words of Scripture on these little tags. I think this idea can be used for so many things: quotes on friendships, moms, sisters, dads, etc. ... if you prefer something other than Bible verses. I'm posting a smattering of the pictures (there are a lot otherwise...).

No comments:

Post a Comment